Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Monthly Review (July 2013)

I just wanted to give a run down of my most popular posts from the month of July, in case anyone missed something. I am hoping to do this every month, along with re-posting some of my older stuff that my newer visitors may have missed.

#1 Tops this month was (hopefully) the start of a series of posts applying some of the silliness of Disney to real life. Yes, I'm writing an OG for my apartment.

#2 Next up was my story about Ben, and that's all I'm going to say about that.

#3 This next one is an enigma to me. It is constantly one of my top posts, but I have no idea why. Surprisingly when I look at my stats, it's my #1 post OF ALL TIME. All it is about is finding the exact middle of the country between me and my friend Kerra from Florida to Oregon.

#4 Oh that bucket list!

#5 I did a few posts about Disney and the disabled. Part 2 of this lands at #5 for the month. Part 1 is #8 all time.

#6 Oh that Disney only resume!

#7 A mash up of two popular things: Big Bang Theory and Disney princesses. This post also ranks #4 all time, but I'm sure it's just from people Googling for the pictures.

#8 I think this one may have to do with non-Disney people and Google as well. It was This Day in Music History with Styx and the Grand Illusion.

#9 I did a post on two movies that I thought spoke to men and described what we really want from women.

#10 And last, but certainly not least, for this month was a re-post of my embarrassing run in with a certain princess. Yes, the shame is still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment