Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday and the Random 10

Another week gone and time to do one of my favorite weekly posts. Not that it is wildly popular, it's just something that's fun for me to do. A look back at last week shows me that good ole RW got a monthly ban. Oh well, we will all survive somehow. As usual, the rules and whatnot are over there → to the right.
 
Let's get this train a rolling!

1) Tommy Shaw/Love You Too Much - This was during the post Styx/pre Damn Yankees period where he did a few solo albums. Some good songs in there but you would have thought they would have been better.

2) Foreigner/I'll Get Even With You - Some good ole stuff from Head Games.

3) Trio/Da Da Da - Okay, I had to Google this one to get the name of the band. It's on some miscellaneous 80's album. You know, this song that will be stuck in your head all day now:


4) Saga/The Sound of Strangers - Canadian rockers! It seems I am stuck in the 80's.

5) C2T/Close to the Hype - What is the worst rap sampling dance mix you can possibly imagine? Hey, let's use a lot of Yes's lyrics in a rap and get Jon Anderson to sing on it. On a side note, I actually like this and there was no video for it so I made one.

 
6) Boston/Surrender to Me - And the ass kicking continues! Right before they fell off a cliff.

7) Pink Floyd/Vera - Still cant get into them but classic album cover.


8) The B-52's/Rock Lobster - I have no words,

9) The Human League/(Keep Feeling) Fascination - I looked. I learned. I moved on.

10) Kanas/What's On My Mind - From Leftoverture. Classic and Kansas at their peak.

Well there we have it. It seems I had a hard time getting out of the 80's, which isn't such a bad thing. No one got banned, probably because I cleaned out a lot of crap last night. The STCS for this week is Chicago/Devil's Sweet. Well it's been that kind of countdown so might as well let them play us out...

No comments:

Post a Comment