Sunday, March 17, 2013

Weekend Update



The Walking Dead - The townsfolk are going to realize the governor is a nutjob right? The world has gone to Hell and you're pissed at other survivors so much that you're going to war against them? That's about as dumb having the kids attend classes during an alien invasion when you're just trying to survive like in Falling Skies...

Doctor Who - Finished all the episodes (again). Now waiting for Easter. Run you clever boy...

How I Met Your Mother - No new episode this week again. What is this, Moonlighting?

Big Bang Theory - I want Sheldon to organize my closets, and life...

Community - So I read that these episodes were supposed to be aired starting back in October and was pushed way back. That's why the episodes didn't match with the holidays. Duh. As I'm watching this week's episode dealing with "Changnesia". Several things were said that made me feel clueless so I went back and checked. Hey did you know there were 12 episodes from last season that I somehow missed? Double duh. Working my way back through them now.

New Girl - Completed seasons 1 and 2 again. There are so many one liners in there that it's going to get its own post.

Game of Thrones - Watched both of the first two seasons. I like it. Last week I commented "at least there's no dragons in it". Hey, guess who was wrong. And wait, what's that? The walking dead and/or zombies? I'm not sure how much longer it will keep my attention.

Music - Nothing new added this week, but as always, I am open for music suggestions. Put your suggestions in the comment boxes below.
Sports

Braves - I haven't been keeping up with them much because of the World Baseball Classic going on (not that I'm really paying attention to that either). But this happened:



Bama basketball - Beat Tennessee Friday 58-48 in the SEC Tournament. That advanced us to play Florida, but we lost 61-51. Will that be enough to get us in? Just watched the selection show and, ummm, no. Thanks for playing now take your ball and go elsewhere.


P.S. And do not forget to recommend this blog continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment