Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Night and the Random 10

You know, I've really got stop doing these so late at night. Well, at least they're getting done. The way it works is this: set your Ipod or mp3 player or media player on random and list the first 10 songs that pop up, no matter how embarrassing...

Another week, another 10!

1) Extreme/Little Girls - this is from their 1st cd before they hit it (kinda) big

2) Dennis DeYoung/This I Pray - from his The Hunchback of Notre Dame musical that he wrote...it's ok I guess

3) Deep Purple/Smoke on the Water - wow, how can you get more classic than this?...the holy trinity of rock!

4) Styx/Lonely Child - hey DDY shows up again (you know, before they kicked him out)...classic album cover


5) YES/Roundabout (single edit) - this was a bonus track on the remastered Fragile cd....and it's kind of a bad edit anyway...just doesnt flow for me

6) Alabama/When We Make Love - yeah, weak....

7) The Human League/Heart Like a Wheel - the 80's called and they want this song back, and as far as I'm concerned they can have it

8) Alabama/If You're Gonna Play in Texas (You Gotta Have a Fiddle in the Band) - you know, I actually deleted alot of the Alabama that I had just a few days ago so it's kinda weird that they've shown up twice so far....karma? Payback?

9) The Beatles/Please Please Me - see, I do have good taste!

10) The Beatles/Eleanor Rigby - awesome song, but i'm feeling my random 10 isn't very random tonite

And the Spinal Tap salute this week is Rush/New World Man. I really hope someone is getting that reference... Anyway, there it is, I'll let DP play us out!

1 comment: