Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Night and the Random 10

Another week, another Friday night at home. Le sigh.. Anywho, it gives me time to do another Random 10 (and there was much rejoicing in the village!). Ok, yeah I'm in a weird mood tonite so I guess I'll just get this thing done. Here we go:

1) Anthrax/N.F.B. - seriously funny song...I gotta find this on youtube...yes!...I wont ruin the ending!

2) Styx/Fooling Yourself - nuff said, best song by them ever. Killer album cover too:


3) Steve Winwood/The Finer Things - he was really big there in the 80's for awhile...great songs...

4) Apollo 440/Escape to Beyond the Planet of the Super Ape - ummm, yeah I dont know either

5) Cyndi Lauper/Money Changes Everything - yes it does.

6) Black Sabbath/Paranoid - the Ozzman singeth!

7) Bill Joel/An Innocent Man - I love this song because I can so sympathize with it. It does seem I bear the burdens of the females in my life being hurt by someone else. It wasn't my fault, but I have to pay the price for it. So many relationships that could have worked out if only someone else hadn't hurt them before they got to me. It's just my luck every time, and yeah, it sucks...

8) Daft Punk/Outlands Pt.II - from the Tron Legacy soundtrack

9) Eurythmics/The Miracle of Love - didnt know I had this and certainly never heard it before

10) Led Zeppelin/Custard Pie - you know, I just aint that crazy about Zep as some people seem to be.

Well there it is once again. Make what you want of it. I kind of went off there a little bit on the Billy Joel song, but eh, some things just come flowing out sometimes.

Oh, and the Spinal Tap memorial song for this week would have been: REO Speedwagon/Movin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment