Sunday, March 3, 2013

Weekend Update

Time for another weekend update of the shows and sports I keep my eyes on.

Television/Movies/Music


Doctor Who - Made it into Season 5 with my new companion. Goodbye Donna Noble, hello Amelia Pond.

The Walking Dead - Okay this last episode just seemed to be alot of shooting and not much else. Andrea visited the prison but wimped out on killing the governor.

How I Met Your Mother - I want a weekend at Barney's! No crazy bitches though...

Big Bang Theory - Bazinga! No new episodes, but don't ever park in Sheldon's spot.

Community - I saw the 2 latest episodes, but the best was the one with the Inspector Spacetime convention. Oh, and I'm still in love with Annie.

New Girl - speaking of still being in love, Jess is still freaking out over kissing Nick. And I hope I never have a 10 year anniversary with another dude.

Continuum - new show to my list here. Watched all of Season 1 and me likey. Hot girl, check. Time travel, check. Going into the past to stop the future, check. I'm in.

Transformers (trilogy) - So because I have no social life on the weekends, I find myself re-watching alot of trilogies and epics and whatnot. This time it was the Transformers series. I forgot how funny Sam's mom was. That chick in the 3rd movie was no replacement for Megan Fox. She had a great body yeah, but once they went in on the closeups I was like ugh.

Music - I added some GTR, Motley Crue, Ratt, and The Who to my collection. Wonder how long it will take to show up in the Random 10? I am always open for music suggestions.

Sports

Braves - Gattis is still hitting. Still too early in ST for anything of note.

Bama football - Nothing new to report. We apparently offered a scholarship to an 8th grader. Yeah. Oh, and all four of the players who were arrested were kicked off the team and out of the university. Damn right. As Nick Saban said "“Some people learn by words, some people learn by consequences, some people can’t learn."

Bama basketball - I was in error last week about the LSU game. Apparently we lost that game but my ESPN app gave me the wrong score. Go fig. We lost 97-94 in 3 overtimes. However we did beat Auburn 61-43. We probably missed a good opportunity to get into the tournament by losing to #8 Florida 64-52 Saturday afternoon. With only two games left + the SEC tournament it's not looking good. Could be another trip to the NIT.

Falcons - Just basically waiting for draft day. Still.



P.S. And do not forget to recommend this blog continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment