Sunday, March 3, 2013

Weird Ads

You know, I get that side ads on Facebook and other sites are generated by your content and all but sometimes I'm confused over the choices. You may remember this classic from my page that slipped something special for me right in the middle:

Yeah, I know. Anyway lately I've been seeing this ALOT on my page:

With my educational background and all I can understand why this is directed at me, but... WHAT THE HELL IS THE DEAL WITH THAT PICTURE? Where does bar-coding come in? What government agency (it does say .gov) does this deal with? Last time I saw something like that it was on Dark Angel with Jessica Alba, my future wife. If so, where do I sign up? Genetically engineered gorgeous teens with paranormal abilities? Yes, please! I'd do that for half of the $50k/year!

P.S. And do not forget to recommend this blog continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment