Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday and the Random 10 + 10

Well lookie here! Yeah I was so busy working last week that I totally forgot about doing my Top 10. Some of ya'll were upset I know. Maybe this week I can dig a little deeper and roll out 20 songs to make up for it! Enough talk...on with the show!

1) Lady Gaga/Monster - wow, ummm, ok...the first new music I downloaded in awhile to sample and it shows up first...I just wanted to see what all the fuss was about

2) Styx/One Way Out - a re-make of some old song I dont know who from

3) Bob Seger/Roll Me Away - Bob gets me! This is my divorce CD unfortunately

4)  Camel/Rhayader - didnt I have this exact one a few weeks ago?

5) Rick Wakeman/A Castle of Dreams - RW in da house!

6) Van Halen/The Full Bug - old school with David Lee Roth

7) Enigma/Mea Culpa - classically smooth and sexy...here's the video


8) Led Zeppelin/Good Times Bad Times - oh yeah now we're finding some good stuff!

9) Kansas/Angels Have Fallen - "Save me for now, save me forever"

10) Camel/Tell Me - more smooth sounds...

11) Tommy Shaw/Dangerous Game - from one of his early solo albums

12) Alabama/Anytime - I've really got to start deleting some of this...

13) The Beatles/Eleanor Rigby - one of my most favorite Beatles songs

14) Kansas/Andi - once Walsh left them they just werent quite the same...nice song though

15) U2/Gone - I still dont see what all the fuss is about

16) YES/Dear Father - decent song by them that kind of bounced around during the early years and never really ended up on an album until some re-masters were done

17) Third Day/Innocent - getting into them more and more

18) YES(west)/The More We Live Let Go - weird time period for YES...the band was split into 2 versions (YESwest and ABWH) that all came together for the Union album (pic below)...unfortunately it ensured that ABWH II would never happen...sigh


19) ELO/Evil Woman - wow, some good classic stuff today!

20) Tommy Shaw - Ever Since The World Began...play us out Tommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment