Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Night and the Random 10

I've been meaning to get back into the flow of things and start doing these things again since I've actually had some extra time for a change. I probably have alot of newbies that will see this for the first time (hey facebook peeps!) so these are the dadgum rules: set your Ipod or Mp3 player or media player on random and list the first 10 songs that pop up, no matter how embarrassing. I usually have a video, album cover, and/or lyrics winner for mine. Either way, it lets you see into my musical tastes some and you can maybe see the stuff that makes me tick.

Enough chat...away we go!

1) Styx/Fallen Angel - the last time Dennis DeYoung was actually allowed to participate in the band

2) Thomas Dolby/ N.E.O - some weird electronic stuff he did...but at least it sounds cool

3) Alabama/She's Got That Look in Her Eye - my only country stuff and I dont even like it that much but their name is slightly awesome

4) The Beatles/Fixing a Hole - classic stuff from Sgt Pepper's...got to be an album cover winner here:


5) The Beatles/Got to Get You into My Life - wow, back to back Beatles!

6) Jon Anderson/Latino - one of his "world music" solo craptastic albums...yeah it sucks

7) YES/Then - some very very early stuff from them...and a classic


8) Faith No More/Falling to Pieces - hell yeah, these guys were so funky weird and cool....here's another video if you dont believe me:


9) Rush/In The Mood - very early stuff from them too

10) YES/Golden Age - another one of their 1000 demo's that only made it onto an album as a bonus track... and for good reason because of the suckage...

Well nothing earth shattering there (except maybe Faith No More) and just out of curiosity and for the sake of Spinal Tap, #11 would have been Camel/Dunkirk...eh, maybe next time will be better (thats what she said...)

No comments:

Post a Comment