Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday and the Random 10 (Cellphone Edition)

So it's Friday again, but i'm on the road with only my netbook and cellphone. So get ready for alot of YES because thats basically all I have on my phone. Should be back to normal next week.

1) YES/Long Distance Runaround - appropriate for this trip!
2) Styx/Pieces of Eight - where is that money tree?
3) Styx/Miss America - i'm looking for that to
4) Styx/Mr Roboto - heard that on 80's radio yesterday!
5) Styx/What Have They Done To You - appropriate for some people at this reunion...lol
6) ABWH/The Meeting - the perfect song
7) YES/Heart of the Sunrise - powerful majesty
8) YES/I've Seen All Good People - yes I have
9) Styx/Mademoiselle - some TS baby!

and finally...

10) Styx/I'm OK

Well at least you get a good idea of what is important enough to me to be on my person at all times. Next week will be a little more random. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment