Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday and the Random 10

Wow, I have worked so much lately I haven't been able to post anything since Sunday! I work again today but I just had to squeeze in my random 10, you know...for all my adoring fans...

No comments this time...just straight to the randomness and trying not to tick off the gods of probability.

1) Toto/Goin' Home - yes I am next week for reunion!

2) YES/Finally - album cover winner obviously


3) YES/Love Will Find a Way - wow...so am I going home and finally finding love?Is that the message so far?

4) Wendy Carlos/1990's Theme - from the Tron soundtrack

5) ELO/Starlight - not really familiar with this one

6) Enigma/Message from IO - nice!

7) ACDC/Heatseaker - love these guys

8) ACDC/Problem Child - 2 in a row...cool...

9) Casting Crowns/Here I Go Again - my first fave Christian music...saw them in concert too here in Orlando

10) The Rape/Journey - this is from a little known album called Dream After Dream which is the soundtrack for some Japanese movie I think...basically the band with an orchestra and Steve Perry singing some dreamlike songs...its always been a little favorite of mine and I actually found a video for it...the beginning orchestration is actually a guitar part from a very early Journey song called "Conversations"



No comments:

Post a Comment