Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Monthly Review (September, 2014) #Disney

Since it's the last day of the month, it's time to look back and do a quick review of my 10 most popular posts from September, 2014.

10) Friday and the Random 10 (Maraschino Step Edition) - This is from last year (09/06/13) and the first time Sione blew up my blog. No idea why this suddenly resurfaced.

9) Music Monday from 9/15/14 covering the second side of Union

8) I did some rocking out with Billy Squier on my drive home one night.

7) Friday and the Random 10 (Refurbishment Edition) - My most recent post of weekly randomness.

6) Friday and the Random 10 (Night of Joy Edition) - First one from this month.

5) My Braves had a no hitter thrown against them. I didn't like it.

4) This Random 10 from 9/19/14 taught us the phrase "warehouse of suck" 

3) Hump Day, Poll Day (9/3/14) - True Blood? Whut?

2) My list of top 10 favorite Yes album covers from 2/05/12 is still going strong after all this time.

1) Friday and the Random 10 (Disney Lingo Edition) - I have found that if I include Disney in any kind of way it boosts my blog views. So from now on I am just going to end each post with #Disney. Yeah, I'm on my way to being an internet sensation.

Seriously though, I appreciate everyone who reads my stuff and offers me suggestions and ideas for future posts and projects. Big hugs!

#Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment