Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Baseball Cards Mail Day (01/08/19)

And the cards keep rolling in. I ordered a lot of cards using holiday gift cards and they all seem to be arriving at once. Gotta get them documented before they start piling up.


Base



 Okay so on the left is a 2018 Topps Fire #57. Just a base card from the set. It's meh in my opinion. On the right is a 2018 Topps Silver Pack 1983 Refractor #48. It's not numbered like the blue version I got recently so I'm not sure how "common" they are. I got it for $1.95.


Limited (Serial Numbered)

As I said before, these are the cards I like and consider "bargains" because of them having a limited supply.




I was able to acquire a bunch of these off a website, even though I wasn't really sure what they were. They weren't even described playerwise correctly. It was stated that they also had Vlad Guerrero and Ichiro on them, but that may have been a different card number in the set. Both are parallels of 2008 Upper Deck Heroes #187. The red version on the left is numbered 066/249, and I got it for $1.75. The light blue version is on the right numbered 16/49! It was a whopping $3.

********************************************************************************


Also from the 2008 Upper Deck Heroes set was this parallel of card #176 w/Don Mattingly. It is serial numbered 068/399 and cost me only $1.40.

********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment