Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday and the Random 10

Work has been crazy lately and I just havent had the time to get on here. It's okay ladies, i'm back and everything is fine. Dry your tears...

Now let's get back to some randomness. Rules are that you set your Ipod or mp3 player (or media player in my case) to random and list the first 10 songs that pop up, no matter how embarrassing. Sometimes a theme emerges...

1) YES/The Solution - from the sucky Open Your Eyes CD...cool simple album cover though


2) U2/Even Better Than The Real Thing - meh

3) Francesca Battistelli/Blue Sky - love her!

4) Esquire/Hearts of Gold - love some of their music but she just seems to over-sing alot

5) The Rolling Stones/Stealing My heart - I didnt know I had this either

6) YES/Awaken - some people view this as the pinnacle of YES music (personally I think it's TFTO) but I do have the opening piano part as my text message ringtone

7) Rick Wakeman/Dance of the Elves - from his 147th solo album

8) Apollo 440/Tears of the Gods - these guys rock!

9) ACDC/All Screwed Up - hells yeah!

10) Steely Dan/Hey Nineteen - from rock to mellow jazz...i'm cool with that

Not bad all in all....i'll let YES finish playing us out...

1 comment: