Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday and the Random 10

Another week, another date with randomness. Set your Ipod or mp3 player (or media player in my case) to random and list the first 10 songs that pop up, no matter how embarrassing or tacky.

And away we go again!

1) Van Halen/Big Bad Bill (Is Sweet William Now) - with crap like this I can see why VH booted him for Sammy

2) The Buggles/Astroboy (and the Proles on parade) - great album with a great sound...I still dont know what a "Prole" is...give a listen though


3) YES/Owner of a Lonely Heart (Extended Dance Mix) - remember when everything was made into a dance mix back in the late 80's early 90's? Yeah this is a neat little tidbit but no as awesome as the original song

4) Kansas/Nobody's Home - love love love this song...album cover winner here



5) Dennis DeYoung/Call Me - still trying to right the next great love song for the band that doesnt want him anymore...

6) Casting Crowns/Praise You in this Storm - awesome song...I still praise God in the middle of my storms

7) Casting Crowns/Who Am I - wow a double shot of CC! Maybe God is trying to tell me something...

8) U2/Even Better Than the Real Thing - I never got them and still dont see what the big deal is...they did some nice songs but I wouldnt anoint them kings of anything

9) Dire Straits/Money for Nothing - I cant just not show the video for this one


10) Foreigner/Break It Up - from "4" - another awesome album cover!


And thats it for another week. Maybe some RW next time? Until then...YES!

1 comment: