Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday and the Random 10

Well hey hey! Two weeks in a row I'm all about the randomness. I bet you thought I would forget this week, well nope! What the deal is I'm gonna hit up 10 random songs from my inventory and list them out, no matter how embarrassing or stupid. Let's see if there is a theme this week and if there are any of my special award winners.

Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

1) Extreme/Take Us Alive - I love these guys

2) Vivaldi/The Four Seasons (Spring) - yeah, I got some class...I ain't ashamed

3) Def Leppard/Run Riot - was there a better 90's album than Hysteria? I think not.


4) Yes/Saving My Heart - ugh, bad song from an album that could have been epic. And I'm not using them for the album cover winner because this album won last week.

5) Wendy Carlos/Tronaction - from the original Tron soundtrack. Ummm, yeah this Wendy person used to be a dude. Check it out here.

6) Michael Jackson/Give in to Me - downloaded some MJ recently. Never heard this one before.

7) Kansas/Power - a hugely underrated album

8) Sandy Farina/Here Comes the Sun - from the Sergeant Pepper's LHCB 1978 movie soundtrack with Peter Frampton and the Bee Gees. This movie is one of my guilty pleasures, right up there with Xanadu...

9) ABWH/The Meeting - live version of the perfect song. This song has so many deep meanings for me. Album cover winner and this poster is framed over the couch in my living room.


10) Britney Spears/Circus - ummm, what?

I cant end on that so the Spinal Tap Commemorative Song (STCS) this week is Journey/Anything is Possible. Yeah the new singer does NOT sound like Steve Perry. Stop getting these guys from tribute bands!
Play us out Kansas:



***Correction*** My brother informed me that Hysteria came out in '87. My bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment