Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday and the Random 10

It's that time again folks! Set that Ipod (if you have one that wasn't stolen Scott..sorry), mp3 player or media player to random and list the first 10 songs that pop up, no matter how embarrassing. Sometimes theres a theme...sometimes theres a pattern....other times it makes no sense. At the very least it can give you an insight into what kind of music I like.

And away we go...

1) The Mars Volta/Aberinkula - this music was recommended to me but I just cant seem to get into it

2) YES/We Can Fly From Here - this is actually the 1980 version (basically a Buggles song) that the new CD is based on. This was a weird time period for YES: no Jon Anderson singing, no Wakeman on keyboards...you know, kinda like right now...

3) AC/DC/What Do You Do For Money Honey - classic album cover here


4) The Beatles/I've Just Seen a Face - yes I have taste

5) Red Hot Chili Peppers/Skinny Sweaty Man - man they seem to show up alot compared to how little of their music I actually have

6) Third Day/Creed - getting into them more and more

7) Alabama/Gulf of Mexico - about the only country music I have but it's Alabama...nuff said

8) AC/DC/Got You by the Balls - Again!

9) Alabama/40 Hour Week - again?...how bout this for the video winner?


10) Cyndi Lauper/Hole in my Heart (All the way the China) - I was a child of the 80's ya know...play us out Cyndi!


No comments:

Post a Comment