Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday and the Random 10 (Stumping Viggle Edition)

You know what I love about Friday's now? I get to sleep in! I mean I thoroughly enjoyed my week at Town Square Theater being a bouncer for the Big Cheese, but it's nice to NOT have to go there, or anywhere towards Disney actually. And on top of all that, it's a three day weekend for me. Woop Woop! (do people still say that?)

And now down to business. Looking back at last week I see that Exile Island has new company in Styx, while Chicago just can't seem to escape.


However, now that it's October, RW has immunity and gets sent back to the active list. Wonder how long that will last? I give it two weeks.

Lost? Check out the rules and whatnot up there ↑ at the top. Explains everything.

Here we go!

******************************************************************************

1) Chicago/It Better End Soon


1) Cherry Poppin' Daddies/Shake Your Love Maker - They should use this song at the MiSiCi instead! So much better than a tail feather. I would spend so much time on M-04...

2) Anderson Wakeman/Morning Star - These two guys did an album together where it's just RW on piano with JA singing. I was hoping for a lot better than the way it turned out. Viggle has no clue.

3) Steve Howe/Beginnings (Themes) - From one of his 10 or 20 Homebrew albums of demos. Meh. BTW, in the last two songs we have had 3/4 of ABWH! Viggle has now clue to this one either.

4) Yes/The Clap (Studio Version) - Technically just SH and should get him banned, but it is listed as Yes so I am going to let it go. This was a bonus track from The Yes Album which was so different from the live album version. I am working on a post of my favorite instrumentals and this is on the list.

5) The Beatles/I Will - Sing it Paul.

6) Nektar/On the Run (The Trucker) - Once again, Viggle strikes out. Hell I had no clue what song this was either.


7) The Beatles/Don't Pass Me By - Meh, and it gets them sent to Exile Island.

8) Kansas/Lonely Wind - This is a little gem of a song from their very first album. Doubt anyone has heard it. Album cover winner:


9) The Police/Synchronicity II - Great song from a great album.

10) Pink Floyd/One of My Turns - From The Wall. You may have heard of it. I try but I just can't get into them.

******************************************************************************

Well there we have it. Chicago just can't seem to get the hint, though the song title was appropriately funny. Styx is free to return to the rest of the tribes, however The Beatles take their place.

Viggle had a hard time keeping up with me this week. On a side note, I have earned enough points to redeem for a MLB t-shirt! That's done and I will model it for everyone when it gets in. I know you ladies will be looking forward to that. Whatever.

The STCS for this week is Chicago/Where Were You Nektar/That's Life. If I remember right this counts in the banning process so off goes Nektar as well.

******************************************************************************

As always stay cool and dry wherever you are, and Roll Tide!

Enjoy this gem:

No comments:

Post a Comment