Saturday, December 28, 2019

Baseball Card Mail Week in Review (12/28/19)

I actually picked up some needed singles this week:

1986 Rob Broder #34 and 2016 Topps Bunt parallel #'d 13/50!
********************************************************************************
Going through my collection, I have noticed that some of my "regular" singles haven't survived in the best shape through the years. 
So I have been looking around for certain PSA graded cards that I thought would be good additions.




********************************************************************************
So I saw an Ebay posting for someone breaking up a factory set of 1987 Donruss. Looking at my wantlist I see that the factory set is actually a variation on the regular card, which I did not have. Nor had seen before. So I figured for a buck I would take a shot and see if it was what I needed.


This is the normal issue that I had.

This is what I received. Yep, the back is flipped on it so it's the variation I needed. There's no telling how many times I've passed over this card without even knowing it.


Funny thing is, same I day I received this 1987 Donruss PSA 9. And sure enough, it's actually from the factory set as well.

********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment