Sunday, December 1, 2019

Baseball Card Mail Week in Review (11/30/19)

Going through my collection, I have noticed that some of my "regular" singles haven't survived in the best shape through the years. 
So I have been looking around for certain PSA graded cards that I thought would be good additions.



This was my coup de grace this week. I had never even seen a 1993 Finest Jumbo of Boggs before, so when I saw this one I was able to haggle the price down to about $24. And this thing is massive in its case.

********************************************************************************

Another oddball thing on my wantlist that I came across was this 1987 General Mills booklet. It came sealed in the original cellophane (awesome), but the only problem with that is that I couldn't see the Boggs. So I decided the only way to do it was to open it (sacrilege!)



Also picked up this trifecta:



********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment