Saturday, November 23, 2019

Baseball Card Mail Week in Review (11/23/19)

Going through my collection, I have noticed that some of my "regular" singles haven't survived in the best shape through the years. 
So I have been looking around for certain PSA graded cards that I thought would be good additions.



Once again, these weren't really on my radar but got them cheap.

These were more of what I was looking for:



And why? Because these were a pain in the ass to keep mint because they were oversized and wouldn't fit in a regular page/sleeve. 1990 Bowman was a normal size, but they did do one more year of Topps Big so I guess I will be on the lookout for one of those as well.


Also, anything that was a bonus card from Topps in the 80's is desirable, especially the mail-in card on the right. You never knew what condition they would be in when they finally got to you.
********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment