Thursday, April 11, 2019

Wade Boggs Collection (Part 24: Collector's Choice)

I have been documenting the newer Boggs cards (plus others) I have been picking up. However I feel that I am neglecting what I already have, which is quite a massive collection. I have several notebooks separated by company/brand, so instead of pulling individual cards, I found it was a lot easier to just scan a whole page at a time and document them as I go.


Next up is COLLECTOR'S CHOICE.



1994 Collector's Choice #380 w/Silver and Gold Signature; 1995 Collector's Choice #520 w/Silver and Gold Signature; 1995 Collector's Choice Special Edition #245 w/Silver and Gold signature


1996 Collector's Choice #230 w/Silver and Gold Signature; 1996 Collector's Choice #420 w/Silver; 1996 Collector's Choice You Make the Play #7 (Single) & (Groundout w/Gold Signature)


1998 Collector's Choice #190 (Home Plate Hologram); 1998 Collector's Choice #500 (Diamond Hologram)

********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment