Friday, December 25, 2015

Friday and the Random 10 (Christmas Edition)

Merry Christmas!

Special edition just for today obviously. Mostly Trans-Siberian Orchestra but not much I can do about that since they specialize in this sorta thing.

********************************************************************************

1) Appalachian Snowfall/TSO (The Christmas Attic)

2) Blue Christmas/Elvis Presley (Elvis' Christmas Album) - Classic. Always makes me think of my Nanny and Pawpaw. I made sure I had this in my collection just because of them.

3) Christmas Concerto/TSO (The Lost Christmas Eve)

4) First Snow/TSO (Christmas Eve and Other Stories)

5) A Mad Russian's Christmas/TSO (Christmas Eve and Other Stories)

6) A Christmas Sighting/R2D2 & C3PO (Christmas in the Stars) - Okay, I am not sure where I found this album, but it is so horrendously bad that it was an instant classic in my family.

7) Santa Bring My Baby Back To Me/Elvis Presley (Elvis' Christmas Album)

8) Merry, Merry Christmas/R2D2 & C3PO (Christmas in the Stars)

9) The Meaning of Christmas/R2D2 & C3PO (Christmas in the Stars)

10) Christmas in the Air/TSO (The Christmas Attic)

********************************************************************************

I am glad some Elvis made it in there. Incredible voice that brings back fond memories. And that Christmas in the Stars thing is just so awesomely bad that you must pick it up if you ever see it anywhere. Check back next week for a New Years Day Edition.

STCS and the only thing playing us out.


********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment