Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Hump Day, Poll Day (8/27/14)

Enjoying my second day off in a row. Sometimes it feels weird to not be at work. When you work so many hours just to survive, your off days shouldn't feel like that right? Yeah, I thought so.

Here's some motivation:



Some would say that's my attitude AT work. I probably can't disagree with that...


******************************************************************

Okay, now down to the poll from last week. I asked which you were more tired of: Ice Bucket challenges, or Robin Williams tributes. The results spoke loudly. In a landslide. In a shutout no less.

100% of all votes cast were for the ice bucket challenge. In other words, enough is enough people. Or maybe we just love Robin Williams and don't want him to fade away so fast.

So with this week's poll I tried to add a little more variety (i.e. more choices). There are a lot of shows between seasons right now, while others are just starting or just finished. So which show could you not do without?


surveys & polls

No comments:

Post a Comment