Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday and the Random 10

Well here we are back again for another round of randomness. As usual, the rules are over there → to the right. I see from last week, that Yes is banned again, and it's still June so ABWH is still serving out their sentence. Let's get down to it!

1) Phil Collins/This Must Be Love - Haven't heard from him in awhile.

2) Camel/Drafted - These guys sure do show up a lot. I'm surprised they haven't been banned yet.

3) Return to Forever/Return to Lo - More of that space age jazzy sleeping music.

4) Michael Jackson/2 Bad - At first I thought this was Bad, which would have given me a cool video to add, but alas no. I don't really know this song.

5) Styx/A Man Like Me - Old school Wooden Nickel Styx before Tommy Shaw. Album cover winner.


6) Rush/Face Up - They got to a point in the 80's/90's that all their music sounded the same to me.

7) The Black Eyed Peas/Labor Day - Sometimes I can bring the funk.

8) Jimmy Buffet/Manana - Makes me want to get drunk(er).

9) Camel/Running from Paradise - Ask and ye shall receive. Banned for next week.

10) Billy Joel/Shameless - Eh, ok I guess.

Not a bad mix this week I suppose. The STCS for this week is Chicago/Mah Jong, from that mysterious Stone of Sisyphus album. Neat story. Anyway, there it is and now that it's done...

Play us out retro Styx!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment