Saturday, April 13, 2013

Let's talk about the night me and Kerra got busy in the bathroom


Now that we have your attention, we're going to tell you the tale full of jealousy, intrigue and unfulfilled dreams. This is the night of the infamous "photo shoot" that got several people terminated. It's a night full of lies...

So you can see it was a fun day. It was the day of the special New Fantasyland whatever where they closed it all down at 3 o'clock. This made us all on the trains very happy. We ran until 5:00 and started doing last loads because of the early fireworks that night. It was also the night of the "dragon". Before backing off for the night you can see it was a fun time for all. There were no guests in the area so we could relax and take some pics of each other (above). The "incident" happened once we got back to the roundhouse.

Now at this point it's very important to realize where everyone is. Here is a map to illustrate:


I am in the office doing my nightly paperwork. Sitting beside me is an engineer who is also a union rep. I missed all the action of the photo shoot, which as you can see took place outside. These were the pics that got everyone fired. Obviously I was not a part of that because I can't be two places at once (but still got a 2 point reprimand!). Now at this point I would like to point out the location of Cancer and her boyfriend Diabetes (yes, there are several yellow dots because she is practically perfect and knows everything). This was verified as the union rep left and passed them going home. Notice their location in regards to the ladies restroom.

It was at this point I was accused of being in the ladies restroom getting it on with Kerra. I was "seen" by this eyewitness. Yeah, right. At this point, I hadn't even left the office yet, so now not only am I now in three (!) different places at the same time, Kerra is having her picture taken outside while also being in the restroom of love. Once I went outside I watched the fireworks with everyone else in the yard, including Kerra. Complete opposite side of the building and plenty of witnesses where we were. Furthermore, because I missed the earlier pictures, me and Kerra took some around our favorite train, the Roy, after the fireworks. Here is one of them.


Obviously we didn't take these pics ourselves as some of the gang helped us out. Does that look like two people that had disappeared with no one seeing it, got it on in the bathroom on the other side of the building, and then reappeared fresh as a daisy to be photographed?



Not only that, but here is another pic I took of her. Notice she still has her vest and tie on. You would think she would look a little bit disheveled right? She's still prim and proper and in the Disney look. How much more proof do yall need? That pretty much proves where we were, and with multiple witnesses at that. She even looks like she's saying "What the Hell?"

The aftermath of the photographs taken outside was that all people involved got terminated. When I was questioned about it, I could plead ignorance because I missed it all being inside the office (yes I have filed a grievance with the union about my 2 point reprimand). The shocking point was after they took my statement, they said they had another line of questioning for me. A certain manager then told me I had been seen in the ladies bathroom with Kerra. I laughed. I didn't think he was serious. Then I realized he was. Basically my written statement was "no way in Hell". We were all suspended for the week pending investigations. I got a reprimand. Everyone else was termed.

When I got back, I talked to the area manager who basically said I should have been omnipotent and also possessed the ability to go back in time to stop the photographs from taking place (I only learned about them later). Bad judgment: 2 points. So now that the photo mess was done I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop. She said we were done. I'm like "whoa, whoa, whoa! What about that other business?" She said there was no "meat" to the matter and the whole thing was just dropped. Now I was pissed. I complained that some people were just making things up and could say anything on a witness statement just to get others in trouble. I wanted the names and I wanted to see the statements, but I was denied. So they obviously know people are lying on official paperwork but are doing nothing about it. And that was a serious accusation to say about somebody! This is the same person that lied in statements that led to my termination. Yep, same person. And she is such a jealous cancer. I know this "situation" had some bearing on the decisions against me. It's like they believed it but couldn't prove it. Oh, another situation involving lies? Lets pile it all on him and get rid of him. This is the true face of Disney that they don't want you to see.

The sad part about it all is that some people believed it. People are jealous about our friendship. That's their problem. I'm just taking the opportunity here to defend Kerra's honor. You can think what you want, but we know the truth.