Sunday, March 10, 2013

Weekend Update


Doctor Who - Working my way into Season 6. From the Pandorica to Demons Run! The River Song thing gets me every time, but I wont ruin it for you if you don't know. Spoilers!

The Walking Dead - Cool episode with Rick and company heading back to his old home town in search of guns/ammo. Pick up the damn hitchhiker already! That was kind of disappointing.

How I Met Your Mother - No new episode this week. Ted needs to meet that woman already, like 4 seasons ago.

Big Bang Theory - Never Google how to excite 12 year old girls...

Community - And now a Thanksgiving episode?

New Girl - Nothing new here either. I am re-watching both seasons though.

Game of Thrones - Started watching this on recommendation from my mom. I'm not sure yet. At least there's no dragons or wizards in it.

A Good Time to Die Hard - I actually went and saw a movie on the big screen this week! Yes, we get it. Bruce Willis is old. And on vacation. They sure crashed alot of cars and trucks for this film. All in all  a good movie that seemed to end too abruptly. All I could think about the whole time they were in Chernobyl was "I remember that from Call of Duty!"

Music - This week I added some good old Sammy Hagar. I'm kind of interested in the late 60's/early 70's jazz fusion rock thing that went on for awhile (think Santana and early Journey before SP), so I've been giving a listen to Return to Forever. The first two albums sounded, well, "baby-fied" but once they went electric with synthesizers it was more what I was looking for. And as always, I am always open for music suggestions. Put your suggestions in the comment boxes below.

Sports

Braves - Rumors of possibly listening to offers for Johnny Venters which has people upset. If you can trade a relief pitcher for a good position player you do it. Every time. Cory Rasmus is trying to make a good impression, which is very cool because I coached him a little in high school.

Bama basketball - Lost Tuesday to Ole Miss. Bubble popped. Not making the Big Dance. Beat Georgia 61-58 to improve to 20-11. SEC tournament is up next where we will be the 4th seed.


P.S. And do not forget to recommend this blog continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment