Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Things I Must Work into a Conversation at Some Point

I'm sure this list will continually grow.

  • Vagenious
  • I don't have sperm, I have tadpoles...of the gods
  • I am not just a vehicle you can ride to pleasure town.
  • You can eat salad in my backseat anytime.
  • Destiny might be a lady, but victory has a penis.
  • I am all that is man!
  • Love is not admissible as evidence.
  • I know that the place looks like a bit of a mess but its actually a very delicate ecosystem. Everything is connected. It's like the rainforest. You change one thing... even the tiniest bit, and the whole rainforest dies.
  • I don't dance. I'm from that town in Footloose.
  • That's a lot of nuts!
  • I'm very comfortable with my sexuality. I just don't want to be slapped in the face with theirs.
  • Sometimes I touch the frayed part of the extension cord just to feel something.
  • And with that statement, he never had sex again...
*Updates*
  • I know this isn't going to end well, but the whole middle part is going to be awesome!
  • I am a state licensed orgasmologist.
  • Always buy quick hardening calk. You don't want to have to wait forever for that calk to harden.
  • The magic is in the hole.
  • Space is invisible mind dust and the stars are their wishes.
*More Updates*

  • When the package is this pretty, no one cares about what's inside.
  • Oh my God quick pullover. That pinata is shaped liked a monkey.


P.S. And do not forget to recommend this blog continues.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes, you are just a vehicle...right?

    ReplyDelete