Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Words from Hydra


To jump into the arena with truth
As your witness and shield
Be gone forever rumours and ideals
Of the fortunes of lifes realizations
For I am out of thee with a vengeance

I fly to your tenderest love
And clearly I claim my right to you song
For I am forever shielded
By the countenance of music
And this universal love

Blind me with your strings
And horns of harmony and desire
And let the phantoms of living be gone

For now let me hear and see
The universal smyphonies
Forever first and foremost
Let me bathe in the crashing cacophony
Of my wild imagination

I'll spell this out fast and quickly
Be gone you ever piercing
Power play machine
Glorifying the speed of the day

Be gone forever in my life
My decision is total
I am out of thee with a vengeance
I am out of thee with a vengeance


Jon Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment