Saturday, May 11, 2019

Baseball Card Mail Weekly Update (05/11/2019)

As I have gone through all these cards I have (and using the amazing trading card database found here), I have also been compiling a wantlist that I am now posting and updating on the header of my blog's homepage. These are now the cards and items I will be focusing on from here on out.



First up is a pair of Tiffany cards from 1989 Topps (#2 and #399).




This is a 1989 Topps UK Mini #4


Add this to the list of things I didn't know existed. It is a 1991 Topps Pre-Production sample. Cool.



1986 O-Pee-Chee Sticker #164 (w/#307)


1986 O-Pee-Chee Sticker #247

I already had the Topps version of these. Just needed the O-Pee-Chee. ********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment