Friday, March 1, 2013

Epic Material

So I'm checking the stats and stuff for this blog (because I'm wondering who actually reads my crap) and I notice something under "sources". Now obviously most of my traffic comes from my Facebook peeps and a few from Twitter, but there was something new listed with more traffic than both of those. Now i'm sure it is just some scam/marketing thing but I clicked on it and had to translate from the original German and this is what I found:


Now obviously I'm trying to be sold a marketing or something handbook or whatever. I don't really care. All I know is I've been walking around all day saying "Das Handbuch!" in some weird German Nazi accent, like I'm asking some townsfolk to present their identity papers. Secondly, know your audience. No picture of a treadmill is ever going to sell me anything. The thought of running puts me in a fugue state like some people do when I talk about baseball. And I love how it didn't even translate the part in yellow.

The best part was on the bottom of the page though:


I just hope yall think I am one of the few which are really useful, because hey, I produce real.

Does that guy look like a "Ken" to you?

I will now end every blog post with my new slogan: "P.S. And do not forget to recommend this blog continues."

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! Keep the clicks going. Adsense may pick you up.

    ReplyDelete