Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Random 10: Hit Me with Your Rhythm Stick

Well I know I'm a day late with this but I'm sure my 3 fans will get over it. Work has rudely intruded into my life once more and my timing from here on out might be a little hit and miss. But anyway, it looks like all my issues from last week have been resolved so now we can get down to business. Let's get random!

1) Saga/The Writing - dont know this song but love these Canadian rockers!

2) Trans-Siberian Orchestra/The Moment - from their non-Christmas CD Beethoven's Last Night...good stuff

3) Rick Wakeman/The Glade - dont get me started...but have you noticed every song so far is "The" something? Kinda cool...

4) Ian Dury & the Blockheads/Hit Me with Your Rhythm Stick - wow, from some weird 80's CD I have

5) AC/DC/House of Jazz - not quite jazz...lol...this was when it seemed like they put out a CD every other month

6) YES/Whitefish - from 9021Live: The Solos...this was Alan White on drums and Chris Squire (the fish) on bass...hence the name white and fish

7) YES/New Languages - awesome song...give a listen:


8) ELO/The Diary of Horace Wimp - album cover winner


9) Alabama/I'm Not That Way Anymore - an actual good song that I kept in my library

10) Bow Wow Wow/I Want Candy - this is one of the first songs I ever remember on MTV (you know, when they actually played music and didn't suck balls)..and it's still a classic.

So that does it for another week. The Spinal Tap Commemorative Song this week is Styx/Too Much Time on My Hands...whuh? I had that last week right? Anyway, tomorrow is Easter so enjoy your candy...



No comments:

Post a Comment