Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday and the Random 13

It's Friday the 13th, one of my favorite days, you know, because i'm weird that way. So this week I'm going to expand the random list for more awesome randomness. Let's get started!

1) Jon Anderson/Christy - this is from his Jon with Others CD, and it sounds bad...like demo in a basement bad...this is with John Paul Jones, whoever that is

2) Billy Squier/The Stroke - no words needed...immediate video required


3) Saga/No Stranger (Chapter 8) - back to back weeks with the Canadian rockers!

4) Kitaro/A Drop of Silence - A Japanese composer/new age musician...good stuff

5) Beethoven/Coriolan Overture - yeah, I'm deep like that

6) Prince/Baby I'm a Star - from that Rain CD, Purple or something...

7) Journey/Edge of the Moment - trying to sound alot like the Escape/Frontiers era...sometimes the magic is gone and you cant bring it back no matter how hard you try

8) Cyndi Lauper/I Drove All Night - ahhh Cyndi...

9) Boston/My Destination - side one of Third Stage is an epic masterpiece...


10) Styx/High Enough - yes, this is the Damn Yankees song, but the Styx version from the CD Regeneration...you know, since Tommy seems to have written it and was/is in both bands

And now to the bonus tracks...

11) Billy Squier/My Kinda Lover - holy effin crap! My train buddies know I was channeling my inner Squier this past week and now he's shown up twice!

12) Survivor/Everlasting - wow, was there a better album in 1984 for chicks than Vital Signs?

And Lucky 13 is.... drum roll please...

13) Saga/On The Loose - speechless....PLAY US OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment