Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday and the Random 10

Well here we are for my first installment of the Random 10 on my new blog. The way it works is, put your media player (or Ipod/mp3 player) on random and list the first 10 songs that pop up, no matter how embarrassing. I usually try to have a video and album cover winner just so I can make things shiny with media.

The cool thing is to see if any type of theme or "message from above" shows up. And for my tenured followers, i'm guessing RW shows up around #7 (old joke).

And away we go...

1) Tony Levin/Sabre Dance - bass player extraordinaire who played with King Crimson and ABWH

2)  Tommy Shaw/Down on the Ground - hell yeah some TS! If you dont have his 7 Deadly Zens cd you should, like right now...

3) Jon Anderson/Santa Barbara - demo for the ABWH II album that never happened...sigh...

4) M/Moderne Man - funky 80's music from the same album that brought us "Pop Musik"

5) U2/Exit - I mean theyre ok, but I just never bought into the whole Bono thang

6) Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers/Listen to Her Heart - guess this was a new song added to the greatest Hits cd cuz I never heard of it

7) Kansas/Hold On - here we go! Album cover winner here!


8) Vivaldi/Inverno - I do have some culture ya know...

9) Styx/Brave New World - more TS...great cd

10) Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers/Dont Do Me Like That - I'll let Tom play us out...

No comments:

Post a Comment