Wednesday, June 22, 2011

9 Traumatizing Moments from Classic Kids Movies

I came across this link and thought it was cool. Some of it wasn't so bad to me and others were just plain creepy. So let me go in order and comment on each one:

#9. "Night on Bald Mountain" in Fantasia - OK, now I just had to comment on this one because Chernobog is probably my fave Disney character (other than Malificent) and Fantasia is one of my fave movies. I never saw this as a child so it was always just a Halloween thing to me anyway. But it rocks.....oh, and boobies!

#8 Judge Doom's True Identity in Who Framed Roger Rabbit - Yep, was a surprise...but traumatizing? I think not...moving on...

#7 The Great Owl in The Secret of NIMH - Love this movie but don't recall much about the owl...must re-watch

#6 Pretty Much Everything in Return to Oz - This one I might agree with...this movie was just...wrong...

#5 All Dogs Go to Heaven Reveals That Some Dogs Go to Hell - Not sure I ever watched this movie all the way through or even paid attention when I was watching....meh...

#4. The Fatality in Hocus Pocus - Any movie with Sarah Jessica Parker in it is just plain scary. Oh that wasn't the scary part? Hmm, okay then. Another movie for the Halloween genre so shouldn't you be expecting creepy stuff?

#3. The Futuristic Nazi Demons in Wizards - I haven't seen or even heard of this movie...and now i'm debating whether I should watch it just because...

#2. The Ghost Army from Bedknobs and Broomsticks - You know, add this to the category of movies I just never paid any attention to.

And #1. The Sinking Horse in The NeverEnding Story - Now I do remember being surprised that his horse actually sank and drowned in the swamp. Maybe this is #1, even thought I'm still creeped out by the thought of Sarah Jessica Parker. Whatever, Chernobog wins!





No comments:

Post a Comment